Board of Directors
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors meet on a regular basis in order to develop policies, approve the budget and assist in making major governance decisions regarding the school operations. The Board of Directors is the decision making body for AeroSTEM Academy. The Board is comprised of community members and parent members. All meetings are open to the public.
Board of Directors:
- David Heslop- Board President
- Dallan Reese - Board Secretary
- Les Sanders
- Sandra Fowler
- Suzanne Brown
Board Member Biographies:
- Secretary, Board of Directors, 2019
- Mr. Reese is a pilot for Southwest Airlines and retired US Air Force officer. He is an airplane flight instructor, commercial glider pilot, and a member of the board of directors for NCAI. Mr. Reese studied Aerospace Engineering at the University of Texas and earned a Master’s degree from the USAF Air Command and Staff College. He is married to Charlotte Reese, a private pilot.
- Sue is a credentialed California Science teacher and owner of Yuba City Tutoring Center. She has worked at charter schools in Reno, NV and Grand Rapids, MI, including STEM-themed schools. She has a passion for education and advancing students achievement. Her husband works at Beale AFB. She looks forward to serving her community as a valued Board member!